Monday 4 May 2015

Attack On Titan Hi-Chew

Attack on Titan Hi-Chew

進撃の巨人ハイチュウ

What I've really enjoyed doing the past couple of years is looking at merchandise and goods that Japan has to offer. Certainly in England there's not much choice of Attack on Titan style food, stationary, toys or even clothing for that matter. So eBay and Japanese websites are always good to go to when I'm stocking up on anything I love. But as I was browsing through the internet for Attack on Titan goods, I came across the Hi-Chew x Attack on Titan collaboration and immediately I was like...


I searched high and low for a good price, but because I'm so forgiving and a sucker for anything to do with Attack on Titan I had to give in and buy a pack for a whopping £8/$12 on eBay! Hell, it was worth it when it arrived on my doorstep a week later. The Hi-Chew I received was grape flavored and had Erwin Smith on the packaging. There is also a grape flavored version with Levi and I think there's a Hanji version too (I haven't seen it) but I'm assuming there's a Hanji version as each packet can come with one of three awesome tins of Erwin, Levi and Hanji.



No comments:

Post a Comment